a peek at the process
One by one, thoughtfully brought to life.
Saw pierced, torch fired, hand fabricated.
A slow labour of love, made by two hands.
In a Nutshell
2. saw out each piece, one at a time from metal sheet, using a jeweller’s saw
3. refine each piece by hand using various hand files & Emery paper
4. create a home for the piece(s), torch fired using silver &/or gold solder
5. clean, oxidize, & clean again
6. multiple rounds of polishing to achieve desired texture & shine + final scrub/rinse
7. stone setting
***pieces take anywhere from 2 hours to several days (or more) to complete
The organic result of handmade pieces …
Each piece has its own characteristic charm.
No two are exactly the same.